Clipped From The Indianapolis Star
lfOI.I MAX KILLED HIMSELF. ANDERSON, Ind., Feb. 16. A report on the examination of the stomach of Simpson Simpson Morgan, 68 years old, who died suddenly suddenly here Sunday, shown ths presence of poison, arcnrdtnsr to word received from the Mate rhc-mi'-Hl rhc-mi'-Hl rhc-mi'-Hl rhc-mi'-Hl rhc-mi'-Hl laboratory, f'oro-ner f'oro-ner f'oro-ner HWbert was notified that the stom- stom- n'h contained a larn amount of poison find that Hie fjuanrtty v, r noutfh to kill hree mMi. 'orontr Helbrrt holds that .Morgan' death was due to sulfide. The family had maintained thfit death was dun to natural rails"-. rails"-. rails"-. Tho oroner statin tht ho was inff.rmrl that Morpan had threatened threatened to kill himself.